- Operation System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Hard Drive: 20 MB free hard disk space at least.
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
- Operating privileges: logged on as administrator.
- Others: 512 MB Memory (RAM) or above, 800 MHz Processor speed.
"The tools included with this HP speed up program are specifically designed to improve the performance of your HP or other computers. The speed of my HP Pavilion g6 noticeable increased, the fact that it did all of these tasks without taking away any functionality. It is pretty amazing thus it deserves for such a high rating."
"The HP speed up tool absolutely destroyed any clutters, registry errors etc it could find. Now I relieved from my freezing HP laptop quite a bit. Thanks for providing such a great tool for HP users."
How to Speed up HP - User Guide
If you don’t know how to use the HP speed up software, learn from below step-by-step instructions. Pretty easy!
Step #1: Click on the above green “Download Now” button to start the download process. The standard “File Download” message should appear. Follow the directions below that best suit your web browser.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: A Security Warning dialog box (see below image on the left) will be displayed, please click the Run button to install.
- For Mozilla Firefox: A dialog box (see below image on the right) will appear. You will be asked to save file to your desktop.
Step #2: Now the Setup Wizard will step you through installing this software once you click the Next button (similar to the image below). Please follow the Setup Wizard’s instructions to complete the installation process.
Step #3: Double click to run the speed up software on your HP computer. Now it will start to scan your HP system for possible issues.
Step #4: When the scanning process is complete, view the diagnostic report and click Fix All button. If you want to test your HP speed, a reboot is suggested to see if your pc is running much faster.