- Operation System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Hard Drive: 20 MB free hard disk space at least.
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
- Operating privileges: logged on as administrator.
- Others: 512 MB Memory (RAM) or above, 800 MHz Processor speed.
"The tools included with this HP speed up program are specifically designed to improve the performance of your HP or other computers. The speed of my HP Pavilion g6 noticeable increased, the fact that it did all of these tasks without taking away any functionality. It is pretty amazing thus it deserves for such a high rating."
"The HP speed up tool absolutely destroyed any clutters, registry errors etc it could find. Now I relieved from my freezing HP laptop quite a bit. Thanks for providing such a great tool for HP users."
Are you looking for the quick solution to tune up a HP PC, because you are tired of using various yet endless HP tune-up steps or tips? Though HP provides a comprehensive set of PC diagnostic and tuning steps aiming to help users improve the performance of your desktop or laptop PC, those steps can be too complicated to perform for many computer newbie. If you want to tune up HP in a faster and easier go, why not use the all-in-one suite to finish the job in just a few minutes?
When should you tune up your HP?
- It is always slow to start up and fully load Windows desktop.
- HP laptop is not always turning on now when open it.
- It is acting sluggishly and running slower than it used to be.
- The HP computer sometimes has a mind of its own and won’t respond.
- The Internet has been super slow to load pages.
- HP PC takes much longer time to shun down.
- The PC often keeps freezing now and then without any prediction.
Why do you need to tune up your HP PC?
A HP computer is just like a car. Without considerate caring or maintenance, it can go sluggish very quickly. In order to make it keep running dynamically, you’ll need to take it as your kid and take good care of him or her. Otherwise, a lot of problems can occur and make you angry or panic. For example, over time your HP computer's memory becomes fragmented and it takes longer for files to be saved and opened; Junks, temporary files and other useless information can take up valuable space on your HP hard drive; Problems in the registry or drivers can cause your HP PC to become unstable and to perform erratically. Moreover, malicious software such as spyware, virus can hurt your PC's operation even crash it and put everything on your HP to be inaccessible. In order to avoid such cases, you’ll have to tune up your HP computer on a regular basis.
How to Tune up HP PC?
When you find your HP machine is either running sluggish or it reboots more often, you can turn to tune up services that are performed by technicians where, they remove viruses and hardware diagnostics. The technicians will train you on how to perform this service. However, the disadvantages of HP tune up service are obvious: it is very expensive, it takes long time, it costs you a lot of energy and more… Instead, if you intend to get the job done on your own at home, go try the following software solution as it is much more efficient.